August 28 GORP is bringing a brand new night of comedy hijinks to the stage: CHEER SQUAD.
- Arcade: Alex Disney, Matt Tominaga, Kaylee Wolf, Ryan King, Mike Ramey, Katie Willis, and Nick Condon
- The Colabradors: Lena Roper, Alex Beeken, Matt Sunderland, and Sarah Delphine Thompson
- Bishkins: David Calkins and Amanda Bishop
- DUNK HUNT: Nathan Dunkin and Jenn Hunter Tindle
- Daddy Washington: Talieson C. Solmon, Beau Rosser, Mike Whitman, Hannah Kim, Brian Ronan, Catherine Hayes, Joel Arken
- Spontaneous Combustion: Donna Arasin and Kevin Nusser
- TBA: Roland Mechanik, Jones Pitsker, Mariah Mercedes Muñoz and Kaylee Wolf (again!)
Presale tickets: https://www.merctickets.com/events/96848697/gorp
This is a night for trying out a new team, for stepping out of the dressing room of your imagination and seeing if a group truly fits. STOP DAYDREAMING AND START DOING, that's what GORP is yelling at you.
Don't be shy. Let's fill the stage with brand new everything. No experience level limits or requirements
Come play with GORP. GORP loves you.
Doors at 8:30pm / Show at 9pm / $5 tickets presale and at the door*
*Part of Kickstand Comedy's mission is to eliminate barriers from comedy - a portion of seats at every Kickstand show are pay-what-you-want.
GORP is a bi-monthly improv comedy show on the second and fourth Wednesday at Kickstand Comedy. GORP presents two types of shows. The second Wednesday of the month is experimental show night — it is a playful night where show formats are created to give newer performers the opportunity to play with some of Portland’s most experienced and wonderful performers. Fourth Wednesday shows are an opportunity for teams to perform with an emphasis on newer teams and indie teams getting some stage time and experience under their belts.
GORP is at it’s core a fun, silly, supportive and community focused show. Everything at GORP is done with love and care! After all, we are just after some good ol’ rad improv.