Packed House is a show where teams bring their fans and make a killer submission tape for festivals around the country. For our first Packed House we’ll be recording submission tapes for the Stumptown Improv Festival!
Want to submit your team to be on the lineup? Here's the fine print:
- The show will be Saturday, April 13
- Call time is 7pm, show is at 7:30
- 5 teams will be selected based on submissions
- There will be a flat participation fee of $30 per team to compensate the videographer for their work. This price will get you a single-camera submission tape that can be used to apply for Stumptown, or any other festival!
- Teams will be responsible for promoting and bringing out an audience to support them and make a killer submission tape!
Applications are due by Saturday, April 6. Applicants will be notified of the final lineup by Sunday, April 7. Stumptown Improv Festival applications are due by Tuesday, April 30. We will provide all performing teams with their submission tape by Wednesday, April 24.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org